Application Guideline for Volvo Sustainable Mobility Awards
All applicants are requested to prepare the report in the format the following for final submissions.
- Clear objective defining the project
- Purpose and scope of the project
- Achievements till date
- Next steps planned
- CV of the group/individuals involved
In order for shortlisting, please ensure...
- Summary of the project is presented in 3 pages and in the same structure as for the project report
- Clear chapters in the documents as mentioned in the format
- Maximum 25 pages (excluding the summary and CV/profiles)
- Quantification of achievements wherever possible
- CV/Profile of the group/individuals involved
The scoring for the various nominations will largely be done with the following criteria:
- Innovativeness of the idea
- Practical Implementation
- Level of Engagement with the Society
- Achievements – Existing/Potential Impact
- Last date for registrations: August 31, 2014
- Last date for submission of final entries: September 20, 2014
- Announcement of winner: Will be announced later
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for eligibility
Interested participants can register here for the Volvo Sustainable Mobility Awards 2014.
All entries should be sent to Satyanarayan Doraiswami.
Via email: satyanarayan [dot] doraiswami [at] volvo [dot] com
Volvo Buses India Pvt Ltd
Yalachahally, Tavarekere Post,
Hosakote Taluk, Bengaluru - 562122
Cell: +91 99016 53252
Telephone: +91 80 6712 1358
- The final report can be sent via email or post/courier to reach us latest by September 20, 2014. Submissions received after this date will not be considered for evaluation
- All submissions that do not conform to the above mentioned format for preparing the report will not be considered for evaluation